CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

My "Happy" Place

OK, I probably should clean and organize some more before I post these, but this is the closest to "clean" my room has been since it was built. 
My Cricuts and carts

These 2 cabinets house my CS and B&T. 
Right side hides a filing cabinet.

Closer view of my Cricut workspace

View from MY workspace
(there are supposed to be doors on that monstrosity of disorganization!)


View from the outside door coming in


View from the outside door, looking left

This door goes to the front of the house...
Customers can come directly in to my room
without accessing the house or garage

My "favorite" things, this is within arm's reach when I swivel at my work station

1 comments:

Karen Gerlach

Carla,

What did you use to hang the 'curtains' that hide what's hidden under your tables and where did you buy it?

I'm forever cleaning my craft room and it still looks messy and I think that if I could cover what's under the tables it'd feel less cluttered.

Post a Comment