CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Friends!!

I can't believe 2011 is already gone.  My kids are growing, learning and testing more than ever.  They are inquisitive, creative, imaginative humans that never cease to amaze me.  They are currently taking turns being the "doggy" and the owner/trainer.  I love to watch them use their imaginations in so many ways.

I am going to dig in to my creative side in the new year.  I will be following in the footsteps of my grandmother and great-grandmother....I will be selling my hand crafted items at holiday craft bazaars next fall.  I never realized I was truly soaking up what I was while watching them work....what we thought of as just being around was really helping to mold my thoughts and behaviours for the future.  Adding a little bit of confidence, practice and time has me to the point where I'm ready and willing to put myself out there.

Godspeed to all in the coming year.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment