CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Find Your Style - Jan SOTM

Join in the Blog Hop Fun!

Here is my first project for 2011~

I was pretty sure that someone on the CTMH consultant website had posted a similar card with the butterfly off the side. I can't find it to give credit, but if I do, I will!

Card size is 6.5 X 5

Stamp sets used are:
Dreams Come True D1470 & Find Your Style D1452 - January 2011 SOTM

Supplies:
Versa Mark, Black Embossing Powder, Vineyard Berry Ink Pad, Sweet Leaf Ink Pad, Wings B&T, Edge Distresser, Bitty Sparkles, Opaques, Green Sparkles, Sponge

2 comments:

Unknown

Love your colors and what a great design with the butterfly offset!

Sheila Bennett

Very nice card. Really like how the black butterfly really 'pops' from the other colors and is just partially sitting on the card front.

Post a Comment